Positive accountability drives workplace engagement, growth, and achievement. Do you look around your organization and see plenty of responsible employees, yet something is still lacking that’s preventing progress? DOOR in cooperation with Partners in Leadership® provides you with the solutions to help your team become not just responsible, but accountable for the results.
Our team of professionals will help you, creating greater alignment and ownership for results that matter most.
This training sparks motivation, ownership, and innovation. Inspires every individual and team to take greater accountability, visibly and measurably, for delivering impact and value to achieve the organization’s results.
- The Steps to Accountability®
- Overcome below the line behavior
- Identifying your Accountability Gap®
- Improve performance with feedback
In our 1-day workshop, master how to create positive accountability, establish expectations, close performance gaps and accelerate communication. This program strengthens leaders’ ability to hold others accountable in a positive and principled way.
- Identifying your Expectations Chain®
- Accountability Styles® assessment
- Working with the Accountability tools
- Increase team engagement
This program helps leaders shape organizational culture and accelerate change. It works because it gets to the root of culture: the beliefs held throughout the organization and the experiences that cause those beliefs to take shape.
- Alignment around the key results
- Identify the way people think and act
- What needs to shift
- Articulate those shifts into beliefs