- Presentation by moderators/invited speakers
On 'big picture' and the future of e-commerce, as well as the specific tools of e-retail, addressing main business operations.
- Development session
- The participants divide into 5 groups (4-5 people in a group).
- Work with prepared profiles of the imaginary companies and transforming them to the new, e-level of operation.
- Using special templates and selecting appropriate e-commerce tools.
- E-strategy presentation
Each team will present their e-strategy to the experienced jury, which will evaluate:
- Understanding the e-tools and relevance of the choices for each of the segment.
- Total consistency and the 'cost' of the new strategy.
- The emergence of the new creative solutions and visible signs of mastering the tools.
- Understanding consumers/customers
- Conduction marketing and promotion
- Establishing points-of-sale & Handling payment mechanisms
- Arranging distribution and logistics
- Establishing appropriate KPI's and feedback loop
- Providing organization resources (people and assets)