First phase — Data analysis
You are given the reports of the company you have taken over the management for
- Understanding company profit and loss and balance sheet data
- Understanding the sources of profit and the sources of loss
- Building on the profits and fixing the problems that cause the loss
Analysis of brands
- Understanding market research data: how do own brands differ from what the marketplace wants?
- Understanding the products needed for long-term success
- Adjusting brand position by marketing or content to create more success
Analysis of markets/consumers
- What is each market's most profitable segment?
- How do we develop flexible approaches to suit different countries and different product categories?
Analysis of competitors
- Who are our main competitors?
- What are their strength and weaknesses?
- How to gain a competitive advantage?
Second phase — Practicing different strategies
Strategy development and implementation
Focuses on launching new brands that meet emerging consumer needs and requirements
Focuses on minimizing costs wherever possible, this approach aims at creating and maintaining the leanest possible cost structure
Expand production to take advantage of cost efficiency as output expands
Third phase — Simulation
- The comprehensive software calculates the response to each decision made by the teams and accurately imitates market behavior.
- The new companies' financials and market research studies illustrate the market development and companies' performance.
- Key lessons are reinforced with detailed coaching, additional lectures and workshops, as well as feedback on the impact of strategic and tactical decisions made during the simulation
Outcomes of the game
- Comprehensive data analysis skills
- Execute, adjust and fine-tune your strategies
- Practicing different strategy types
- Acquire a solid cross-functional understanding of the business enterprise you're running
- Watch your decisions impact on accounts and profitability